Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Great Reset

Those that know me will know that I've been talking about the way we live and work changing intrinsically since early last year. For me it was just a gut feeling, undefined, and back then unharnessed. Then, at the start of the crisis mid last year, I began to call it "the dawn of a new world order". I told all who would listen (and quite a few who wouldn't) that this was the start of a fundamental process of change that would alter our world forever. Many looked at me like I was a little crazy, which I am, but that's another story.

The story here is about one of the most revolutionary thinkers of our time: Richard Florida, and his "Great Reset" theory.
I only learned of his theory recently, but when I read this interview (it's in Dutch) with Florida by Flanders DC's Roy van Dalm I have to admit I felt vindicated. To all those that looked at me like I was crazy, please meet Mr Florida, who will explain it to you nice and calmly and rationally. (here's an english interview on the theory)

This is the dawn of a new age...Facing this new reality, that remains a personal choice.

1 comment:

  1. I don't find it in english .. to you know where I can find it?
    Bisous
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete